ATACOLYPSE ATACOLYPSE

I hope this become a series it would be amazing to watch, KEEP up the great work man

DRAGONBALL SUPER FANMADE DRAGONBALL SUPER FANMADE

Your animation was all most like the opening of the dragon ball super arc, Keep up the great work man :D

Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection Project: Infected Collab 3. The last Infection

Man I love the Madness "infected collab's man there great to watch every signal of these collab's are awesome keep up the great work guy's .

Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts

Very amazing game my dude, The Story has a very good plot to it and the characters have a great role in this game. Keep up the awesome work, also hoping to see more masterpieces from you.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

You set an example for all of us by walking the path of the badass! My heart swells with joy at your kind words :)

More adventures to come soon! RAAHHH!!!

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

Character Name: New Kakyoin: Stand Hierophant Green
12,13,13,11,4,2,2,32,7,6,2,2
Kakyoin went to another dimension to this world,Now hes here Kakyoin is on a quest to get back to the world In "ZA WAURDO" of Jo-Jo's Bizarre adventure.

Save To Kill Save To Kill

Amazing game you made here, the combat system is very good the most helpful power up for me was the Sword attack, all of the power ups was very useful in this game, I'm hoping there's gonna be more games like this in the future keep up the fantastic work my dude. :D