Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts

Very amazing game my dude, The Story has a very good plot to it and the characters have a great role in this game. Keep up the awesome work, also hoping to see more masterpieces from you.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

You set an example for all of us by walking the path of the badass! My heart swells with joy at your kind words :)

More adventures to come soon! RAAHHH!!!

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

Character Name: New Kakyoin: Stand Hierophant Green
12,13,13,11,4,2,2,32,7,6,2,2
Kakyoin went to another dimension to this world,Now hes here Kakyoin is on a quest to get back to the world In "ZA WAURDO" of Jo-Jo's Bizarre adventure.

Save To Kill Save To Kill

Amazing game you made here, the combat system is very good the most helpful power up for me was the Sword attack, all of the power ups was very useful in this game, I'm hoping there's gonna be more games like this in the future keep up the fantastic work my dude. :D

Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall

Great game i can't wait for the second on to come out, One thing you could put in the game is more pictures it will be more amusing to others :D

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I just finished writing the second one- no pictures in this one at the moment since it's so much longer but I think for the game after that I may go back to pictures.. we'll see.

I haven't decided yet whether pictures or better, or if everything is best left to the imagination- I'm torn! But I've got your vote for pictures so I'll be taking that into consideration for future games :D

E-M-H STRONGER E-M-H STRONGER

Amazing game you made here and keep up the great work :D

Gurken responds:

THANKSSSS :D

Overcursed Overcursed

Really great game you made there were no bugs, the jump scare got me and i'll be ready to play the sequel :D

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

Man this game is hard almost beat it i ONLY had 5 sec's and i'm still trying. its very fun aswell

Wolod responds:

Thanks! You can do it. I believe in you.

ADARAN ADARAN

Very nice game you guys made with awesome music with it , You guys should make more games together I really enjoy these kind of games.

Supermuzhik 2 Supermuzhik 2

Finally another one of these games :D, I had a feeling that you will make SuperMuzhik 2

IdleMiner IdleMiner

It lied to me it says hold the B key to go back to main menu, And it made me start the game all over again.